Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Interracial Relationships

    Hey guys. We had a big discussion today in one of my classes about interracial relationships. I couldn't believe how many people still see a problem with this, it's perfectly normal in today's society and I just didn't realize that there are people who don't agree with it. How about everybody posting their opinions on the matter?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I think people have more of a problem with black and white relationships, native americans, chinese, greek, italian, french, whatever else seems to be ok. I think that is wrong. I don't see a problem with it.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    The only problem I have with it is a lot of times it's tough on the kids because they're either not black enough for the other black kids or not white enough for the other white kids.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I dont really like to see any races mixed but cannot find it in the Bible that says it is wrong. I always thought that God made the different races for a reason. But God says we are all his children so if you find someone you really love of a different race then go for it.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Bibically, you can go to the only parts that ask not to be with a person, basically of the same beliefs. Also, in the old testament it was against some laws to marry outside a race. It was kind of a symbolic issue.
    Glad to see you back Hunter.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Thanks LPDFTBL! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Id say in 200 years 80 pecent of everyone is gonna be the same color....at least it will save on tanning expenses!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    I really don't know where I stand on this...my self I don't think that it is wrong at all...I think if you find someone that loves you unconditionally it shouldn't matter if they are purple...looks are only skin deep anyway, but the kids like you said, it on;y causes problems for the children because we all know that people can be very cruel sometimes.....
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    Yeah, but like was mentioned previously....the covenant of the Old Testament was broken when Christ died on the cross. The new covenant is found in the New Testament.

    I'm not positive on what the Bible says on this issue, but I do know that i come from a very religious family, and my parents find nothing wrong with interracial relationships. As a matter of fact, my brother's last two g/f's were of a different race...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interracial Relationships

    ah hes jus tryin to find a wife to help out the ol basketball skills. Maybe his uncle can teach him to shot a "nuckle" basketball. If you could throw a baseball like that you'd be in the pros right now lol...


    I had a few black chicks try hit on me before, no biggie. I jus turn to them smile and say sorry I like my women like I like my milk. White and 1% fat. milk bottle

    unless there name is ciara or bounce in that case i might have to blind fold my self...lol
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •